Each week, we come to you with ideas from the Mouse on how you can grow your small business. In this episode we’re taking questions from small business owners and answering them in this 2-part Q&A.
We will be diving into questions like how to know when a project is truly finished, ways to pivot your business to make more revenue (especially during a pandemic), and why small business finances are so important. Join us as we answer these questions in today’s episode!
Listen now and discover:
- Misty of The Maker’s Resource Shop, on how to know when you’re done with a project
- Bethany of Grey Loft Studio, on how to take your in-person photography business online
- Eva of The Funderista, around financing and fundraising for business owners
Your small business takeaways:
- Budget, budget, budget!
- There is always someone out there who will want what you have to offer
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Our email subscribers get an extra sprinkle of pixie dust in their weekly emails—head to magic.pixiedustandprofits.com to join the list now!
- Follow us on Instagram @pixiedustandprofits