Each week, we come to you with ideas from the Mouse on how you can grow your small business. In this episode we’re talking about what happens when things go wrong in your business, and why it’s important to keep your customers happy.
Even Disney, the billion dollar corporation, can have hiccups in customer experience, but that doesn’t mean they abandon even their most loyal fans. Listen now to hear why you should follow their lead and continuously improve the processes to delight your customers.
Listen now and discover:
- The times our Disney experiences felt not-so-magical and how they were resolved
- How to captivate and nurture your audience so they feel appreciated and continue supporting your business
- The value difference between customer retention and customer acquisition
- Why you should be spending ⅔ of your time caring for your current customers and how it will impact your growth
- What you can learn from business owners who have a loyal audience
Your small business takeaways:
- Focus on your business model and notice where you spend your time and efforts
- Love your new audience as well as your current customers
- Small issues will always happen…improve and move on!
- Show Me Your Drills Course
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Our email subscribers get an extra sprinkle of pixie dust in their weekly emails—head to magic.pixiedustandprofits.com to join the list now!
- Follow us on Instagram @pixiedustandprofits