Each week, we come to you with ideas from the Mouse on how you can grow your small business. In this episode we’re discussing our first experiences with Disney and how the magic kept us coming back.
Disney spends a hefty budget on marketing to their customers, but it pays off…big time. Listen to this episode to hear some practical ways you can delight your own customers!
Listen now and discover:
- The stories behind our Disney World obsessions and why our family vacations feel so magical
- Ways to hook your customer to keep them returning for more
- How Disney keeps their customers coming back and the surprise and delight techniques you can use in your own business
- The difference between a once-in-a-lifetime customer and a customer-for-life
- Why the goal really isn’t to make a zillion dollars from your customers
Your small business takeaways:
- Treat your customers well and they will keep coming back
- Choose surprise and delight elements that make sense to your business and brand
- Learn from your favorite companies on the ways they create a great experience for their customers
- Consider the bigger, longer-term picture and not just the immediate sale in front of you
- Episode 17: Waiting is Boring, How to Entertain Your Customers in the Meantime
- Episode 7: Meeting Clients Where They Are
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Our email subscribers get an extra sprinkle of pixie dust in their weekly emails—head to magic.pixiedustandprofits.com to join the list now!
- Follow us on Instagram @pixiedustandprofits