Each week, we come to you with ideas from the Mouse on how you can grow your small business. In this episode, we’re discussing Disney’s public-facing strategies for re-opening during the pandemic.
As they adapt and try to balance profits with safety, Disney continues to keep customers and Cast Members at the forefront of their minds. Listen now for strategies that you can apply to your small business too!
Listen now and discover:
- How Disney is navigating re-opening during coronavirus
- The three key things that have changed at the Disney parks and the precautions they’re putting in place to protect guests and employees
- Potential concerns going through customers’ minds about the safety of themselves and their families
- How Pixie Dust & Profits LIVE is considering the needs of our customers and the ways we are pivoting for everyone’s safety
- The importance of transparency and honesty in your messaging to ensure your customer’s expectations
Your small business takeaways:
- Lean on your contract or terms and conditions to see what it allows you to do while adjustments are being made in your industry
- Think about your customer’s perspective – what would you feel satisfied with, and consider how you can use that as a guide while implementing necessary changes
- You can’t make everyone happy, and all you can do is your best
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Our email subscribers get an extra sprinkle of pixie dust in their weekly emails—head to magic.pixiedustandprofits.com to join the list now!
- Follow us on Instagram @pixiedustandprofits